The Bantam Midget Replica by Authentic Models is a timeless model that will impress you with its exquisite details. Replica of a 1930s classic car, it is made of brass, polished mahogany and aluminum. Back in the 1930's these cars were commonly known as 'spindizzies' or 'tether cars'. They were usually hand made, fitted with a model airplane engine and raced around a wooden track, just like the full sized racers of the day.
- Red colour model
- Replica of a classic early twentieth century car
- Made of hardwood, brass and apolished aluminum
- hand tooled, die stamped parts
- Working steering
- Rubber tires on spoked wheels
- Dimension: 18.9" (L) X 8.7" (W) X 7.1" (H) Inches