Dating back to the nautical era, the Bronze's Ship Bell was used by ship's crew workers who used to ring it every half an hour to keep the track of time. Bringing back the splendor, the ship's bell is collected by avid collectors of distinguished home decor objects. Made of a heavy and solid brass metal, the living bells are hand-made and sand-cast. Its big lanyard is completely hand knotted and big enough to last many years and withstand regular use. Coming in various size variants; its true nautical heirloom offers precise and pure acoustic performance.
- Made of heavy and solid brass metal
- History dating back to the nautical times
- Completely hand made and built to last
- Hand knotted, chunky lanyard offers many years of use
- Offers pure and clear acoustic performance
- Dimension: 4.7" (H) Inches
- Diameter: 5" Inches